WE ARE NEIL YATES RECOVERY!
Neil Yates Recovery Ltd was founded in 1988. Known as either NY Recovery or just NYR we are one of the best-known family owned recovery business in the UK for our custom American recovery trucks.
From early days of Neil Yates himself an apprentice served truck mechanic doing recovery work with a Ford A series spec-lift he built himself in his spare time to today being a leader in the recovery industry with the latest in recovery vehicles.
Our fleet of recovery vehicles varies from 4X4 winching off roaders for rescuing cars and vans that end up down bridal paths and by-ways to 40ton heavy rotator recovery trucks that have the ability to upright an overturned HGV.
Based in central Kent our depot and control centre is manned 24 hours every day of the year and our response times are a realistic 90 minutes to anywhere in the county.
- Put our customers’ requirements first
- Provide Employees with an Attractive Working Environment with the best equipment to do the job with
- Have the solution to a customer’s situation whatever it may be
- Maintain High Standards
- Drive Continuous Improvement in the recovery industry
- Take the greatest of care with customers vehicles
- Fully insured with all risk Insurance
- One call does it all
- Have the back up of AVRO for customer needs out of the area
- We ensure complete peace of mind
Frequently Asked Questions
Our control room is manned 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
No you can pay as you go by credit card or bank transfer
Yes, we recover from all major European locations
We cover the UK and Europe
We can recover anything from a motor cycle to heavy haulage and abnormal loads
Costs depend on the size of vehicle to be recovered, quotations available one request